Job DetailsApply here: Angel Oak Home Loans Careers
Angel Oak Home Loans is pioneering a fresh approach to today’s mortgage lending challenges, offering a breadth of innovative lending products to meet a home buyer’s mortgage needs. A highly entrepreneurial organization that embraces a strong service-based culture, Angel Oak was named a Top 150 Workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution the past six years. We are looking for a Client Advocate to join our team.
- Perform all processing required tasked within the designated timeframes established by Management and outlined in the Processing Flow Responsibilities.
- Perform an initial pre underwriting review of the loan file and associated documentation in accordance with program and investor guidelines and GSE requirements.
- Follow up on all outstanding orders to third parties and clients within established company deadlines.
- Obtain and review all required loan conditions issued on the loan with the loan officer, coordinate with buyers, sellers, title companies, closing agents, and real estate agents to obtain additional documentation, complete loan submissions and ensure a successful closing.
- Responsible for submission of any non-delegated or brokered loan file to the applicable investor in accordance with federal and investor requirements.
- Obtain all final verifications required on all loans prior to closing
- Responsible for managing individual pipeline to ensure system data is correct, turn-times met and all compliance requirements adhered to
- Responsible for daily communication to designated team members regarding applicable tasks per assigned originator.
- Responsible for ensuring weekly pipeline meetings are conducted with team and meeting objectives are met.
- Main point of contact for clients and originators regarding loan file status.
- Ability to maintain high client services levels and provide proactive communication with client through all phases of the loan process.
- Work with and support other departments to achieve company goals.
- 3+ years processing/underwriting experience in mortgage loans; minimum of 5 years strongly preferred
- Strong customer service skills and ability to manage difficult conversations to a successful outcome and positive client experience
- Working knowledge of conventional and government guidelines, as well as, Federal and State compliance requirements.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Ability to manage pipeline daily while meeting monthly production and quality goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fraud Detection
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
Angel Oak Home Loans provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks