2017 Luncheon Learn Program Information
November 13, 2017
Dix: Bold Vision, Bold Community!
Mayor Nancy McFarlane, City of Raleigh
Sean Malone, President & CEO, Dorothea Dix Park Conservancy
Dan Howe, Perry Street Studios, Member of the MVVA Design Team
Jim Goodmon, Chairman & CEO, Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
Kate Pearce, Senior Planner and Project Director, Dorothea Dix Park
Visit dorotheadixpark.org today for more information!
Some interesting facts:
- The Dorothea Dix Park will have a 2 year master plan process.
- Going to be a world class family themed park!
- The Conservancy's goal is to raise private funds for the park. Over the next 25-50 years things will change, so the Conservancy is there to keep the goal aligned.
- It is a significant addition to this market and has economic development potential.
- There are mechanisms to allow people to get engaged in the planning process.
- There will be 6 public input sessions. Visit dorotheadixpark.org today for more information!
- Engaging with groups and businesses in the Triangle/North Carolina.
June 28, 2017
11:30 am - 1 o’clock pm at One Eleven Place in Cary, NC
"Dirt 101 - The Real Smart Growth in the Triangle"
TCC members and guests came to hear the land acquisition masterminds
at the Triangle's top Universities discuss their expansion plans for the future.
Thank you to our Keynote Speakers:
Scott Selig, Assoc. VP of Capital Assets & RE, Duke University
Gordon Merklein, Assoc. Vice Chancellor RE , UNC Chapel Hill
Jeff Bandini, Assoc. Vice Chancellor RE & Development, NC State
May 19, 2017
LUNCHEON LEARN PROGRAM
Rising in the East: Redevelopment in SE Raleigh and East Durham
As the Triangle continues to grow, our expert panelists talked about
about emerging opportunities and the vision for these two submarkets.
Farad Ali, President & CEO of The Institute
Dan Levine, Director Of Business Development of Self Help
Craig S. Ralph, Vice President, Ralph Urban Development, LLC
Larry Jarvis, Director of Housing & Neighborhoods, City of Raleigh
Craig Ralph Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keynote Speakers: Craig Ralph, Dan Levine, Larry Jarvis and Farad Ali.
March 30, 2017 - Go Big and Go Home!
The Triangle's Next New Community - Chatham Park!
Thank you to Preston Development, as they outlined their plans for
what will be the largest development project in the history of North Carolina!
Chatham Park PowerPoint Presentation
Dr. Michael L. Walden
Thank you to our Event Sponsor!
Thank you for your interest for this Luncheon Learn!
Upcoming TCC Events! Registration coming soon! Sponsorships Available!
May 11, 2017 "Building Connections at the TOP! A spring networking event! Register Today!
May 19th, Luncheon Learn re: "Rising in the East: Redevelopment in SE Raleigh and East Durham"
August 4th, Candidate Training School
September 21st TCC Political Pig Pickin' at Angus Barn
Contact TCC offices for more info at email@example.com